NocTel encrypts your login password for the NocTel Control Panel. Because of this, we do not have a record of your password in plain text that can be given to you if you have lost or forgotten your current password as requested via email or over the phone. If you forget your password, you must use the Password Reset Tool via the NocTel website's Login Portal.
- Go to www.noctel.com
- Click the Login button on the top right of the page.
- Click the Forgot Password link located under the Username and Password fields.
- Enter the email address used when creating your user account.
- Click Submit. A reset email will be set to the address.
Locate and open the email. The email will contain a reset link. Click on the link to be directed to the reset your password page.
Note: the reset password link in the email is only valid for 6 hours.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field and repeat it in the Repeat Password filled.
- Click the Reset Password button to confirm.
- Log in with your newly set password.