- From your NocTel Control Panel, click on 'Account Preferences'.
- Next, click on 'General Setup'.
- This will display a screen with several tabs. The General Setup tab contains the following details and settings:
- Name of Account: If you wish to change your account name/company name.
- Primary Physical Location: Make sure this is set correctly since it is used for emergency services, this does not affect dialing preferences.
- Email for Notifications: This is the email address that any notifications you setup will be emailed to.
- Below the email box you will see a check box for 'Send balance alerts via email regarding my account', Check this box.
- In the text box below this, insert the dollar amount remaining in your account that will trigger an email alert.
- Check the box for 'Send daily reminder alerts' if you would like to be notified once a day until you add more funds to your account.
- Press submit when you are finished making changes.