- Log in to the NocTel Control Panel.
- Click “Extensions” on the left-hand menu.
- Click the “Add a New Extension” link at the top of the Extensions page.
- From the list of devices locate the “Algo Paging Device” and click “Add Device”
- On the Algo Device Provisioning page read through the steps and ensure that the device you are adding is on the approved list.
- In step 3 enter the device’s MAC Address, give the device an extension number, and name the device.
- Follow the steps on the next page to provision the Algo device.
- Click Submit.