Poly Trio 8300
- Power on the system.
- After the Poly logo disappears from the display, press Cancel.
- The autoboot countdown begins and displays onscreen (If you allow the countdown to complete, the system starts normally)
- During the autoboot countdown, press and hold the 1,3, and 5 keys until the administrator password prompt displays.
- To factory reset the system, enter the administrator password. For new phones use 456. If you are resetting a phone that has already been provisioned with NocTel use 8675309. The device may reboot several times as it factory resets.
Other Trio Devices (8500 & 8800)
Resetting to factory defaults clears the flash parameters; removes log files, user data, cached data; and resets the administrator password.
- Power on the system.
- When the Poly logo shows on the screen, press and hold the four corners of the LCD screen.
- Let go when the Mute keys begin flashing.
Resetting Poly Trio to Factory Defaults
You can reset all or portions of a phone to factory defaults using the phone menus. Resetting to factory clears the flash parameters, removes log files, user data, and cached data, and resets the administrator password to the default (456).
- Reset Local Configuration — Clears the override file generated by changes made using the phone's user interface.
- Reset Web Configuration — Clears the override file generated by changes made using the Web Configuration Utility.
- Reset Device Settings — Resets the phone's flash file system settings that aren’t stored in an override file. These settings are your network and provisioning server settings and include custom certificates and encryption keys. Local, web and other configuration files remain intact.
- Format File System — Formats the phone's flash file system and deletes the software application, log, configuration, and override files. Note that if the override file is stored on the provisioning server, the phone re-downloads the override file when you provision the phone again. Formatting the phone's file system doesn’t delete those device settings affecting network and provisioning, and any certificates and encryption keys remain on the phone.
- Reset to Factory — Removes the Web and local override files, any stored configuration files in the flash file system, as well as any custom certificates and encryption keys. All network and provisioning settings are reset but the UC Software application and updater remain intact.
|Content by Label|