- When the phone is first powered up it will display a “loading application” screen. Press Cancel.
- On the phone, press Setup > enter the phone’s password. The default is 456.
- Choose Provisioning Server, and press the Select soft key.
- Scroll down to Server Type, press the Edit soft key, and arrow right until HTTPS is displayed and press Ok.
- Below HTTPS enter noctel.com for the Server Address.
Press the alpha-numeric (ASCII) soft key, highlighted in the following illustration, to change entry mode. To enter periods press the star key (*) on your phone’s keypad. If you enter an incorrect number, you can press the backspace/delete button located under the arrow buttons to backspace/delete your entry
- When finished, press the OK soft key, and then press Exit twice.
- Choose Save & Reboot and press the Select soft key to reboot the phone and save the new configuration.
*Please note that the phone may reboot multiple times.
|If you are doing a large number of Polycom phones across multiple campuses, it typically make makes sense to set up a location to provision. Contact support for a detailed document explaining how to efficiently deploy a large number of handsets. You might also look at the NocTel DHCP options guide that can assist you with bulk provisioning.|