- Install the NocTel Go app from the Google Play or Apple App store to your mobile device.
- Login to the web control panel for your NocTel account from another device.
- Click Extensions on the main menu.
- Click the Add a new Extension link at the top of the page.
- From the list of devices, Locate the NocTel Go Softphone and click Add Softphone. You will be taken to a new Go extension page.
- On the NocTel Go Provisioning Page give the extension a unique number and name. Click Submit.
- Locate the Go App Credentials area below the extension name and click the arrow (>) to expand the widget.
- Open the NocTel Go app on your mobile device and press the QR code button.
- Use the camera on your phone/device to scan the QR code. Follow the on-screen prompts to up the Go app and read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- The app will begin connecting to NocTel, once the extension number and name are solid green at the top left of the app, you can receive and place calls.