Take NocTel hosted voice services with you on your Android and iOS devices with the NocTel Go softphone. Use the following below to connect the NocTel Go app as an extension on your NocTel account.
- Install the NocTel Go app from the Google Play or Apple App store to your mobile device.
- Login to the web control panel for your NocTel account from another device.
- Click Extensions on the main menu.
- Click the Add a new Extension link at the top of the page.
- From the list of devices, Locate the NocTel Go Softphone and click Add Softphone. You will be taken to a new Go extension page.
- On the NocTel Go Provisioning Page give the extension a unique number and name. Click Submit.
- Locate the Go App Credentials area below the extension name and click the arrow (>) to expand the widget.
- Open the NocTel Go app on your mobile device and press the QR code button.
- Use the camera on your phone/device to scan the QR code. Follow the on-screen prompts to up the Go app and read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- The app will begin connecting to NocTel, once the extension number and name are solid green at the top left of the app, you can receive and place calls.
|Content by Label|