Make sure you have added the phone to your account as a new extension, linking its MAC address, then follow the instruction below:
- On boot up the phone will display a “loading application” screen. Press Cancel.
- On the phone, press Setup > enter the phone’s password. The default is 456.
- Choose Provisioning Server, and press the Select soft key.
- Scroll down to Server Type, press the Edit soft key, and arrow right until HTTPS is displayed and press Ok.
- Below HTTPS enter noctel.com for the Server Address using the alphanumeric keys. To enter periods press the star key (*) on your phone’s keypad.
- When finished, press the OK soft key, and then press Exit twice.
- Choose the Save & Reboot option and press the Select soft key to reboot the phone and save the new configuration. *Please note that the phone may reboot multiple times.