An extension’s number and name/description can be easily changed within the control panel. However, it is important that the user is careful when changing an extension's number to not overlap it with any existing extensions.
- Login to the NocTel control panel.
- Click “Extensions” on the left-hand menu.
- Find the desired extension in the list or search for it using the search tool, and click on it to open the extension's options page.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Extension’s name to edit it.
- Edit the name and number.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
Printable PDF - Editing an Extension's Name and Number.pdf