Resetting a Cisco SPA112 using the built-in IVR system
- Ensure that the ATA is connected to power, and connect an analog telephone into Phone 1 on the rear-panel
- Take the analog phone off-hook and press the Star key four times: ****
- Dial the following IVR code using the phone keypad: 73738 (RESET) followed by the # key.
- The IVR will ask you to confirm by pressing the 1 on the phone keypad.
- You must hang-up the phone to commence the reboot sequence.
Note that after 30 seconds the Power LED will start blinking and will remain blinking for around 130 seconds. The full time for the reboot is approximately 2.5 minutes.