Use the following guide to invite a new user to an existing NocTel Talk account. This process sends the new user an email invite with a link to create a new user login.
- In your NocTel Control Panel, click on 'Account Preferences'.
- Click on Account Users.
- In the Account Users screen, you can enter a display name for the new user.
- Enter the new user's email address (you may also enter an existing NocTel username if the user already has another account).
- Once you enter the email address, 3 account access levels will appear below:
- Account Administrator: Unrestricted access to the entire NocTel account.
- Account Manager: Access to numbers and extensions and can grant normal user access.
- Normal User: A normal user can access voicemail and manage extensions they have been granted access to.
(The drop down box for the assignment of a Normal User to their mailbox and number.)
- The personalized message box is for any additional text you would like to be included in the invitation email.
- If you prefer, add your name in the signed box.
- Press 'Send Invitation' to save settings and send the invitation to the new user.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "kb-how-to-article" and type = "page" and space = "docs"|