- Click Continue on the new page, to be taken to the Extension’s page
- If you have not already set up paging groups within the account visit the Paging article.
- Locate the Group Paging section on the extension’s page and click > to expand the section.
- In the drop-down list select the pre-made paging group that the device should be included in. Click outside the Group Paging Area to save.
- Configure the “Hotline” to be the destination for when someone pushes the call button on the Algo device. This can be any extension or external phone number as it would be dialed from a normal handset. If it is an external number, use the exit code assigned to your account.
- Reboot the Algo device. It will beep when it is online and fully configured.