NocTel Alert, is our modernized, flexible paging solution, that integrates intercom and paging into your NocTel Talk system. Here you will have how-to guide to get you started with paging, information on integrating Algo speakers into your communication system, and helpful troubleshooting guides on common issues.
- Getting Started - Paging 101
- Creating Paging Groups
- Adding Extensions to Paging Groups
- Using the Paging Feature
Using Algo for Paging
- Adding Algo speakers as an Extensions
- Provisioning Algo Devices
- Accessing Algo 8301 Paging Adaptor Interface
- Guide on Using Algo 8128 IP Visual Alerter
- Connecting an Algo 8301 to an Analog Paging System
- Creating a Bell Schedule in the Algo 8301
- Additional Audio Files for Algo Paging Devices
- Updating Algo Firmware
Other NocTel Documentation
Technical support for your service is included and we’re happy to assist with any questions or comments you may have.
Our hours are Monday – Friday, 6am – 6pm PST and we can be reached by one of the following methods:
- E-mail us anytime at email@example.com.
- Call from any phone by dialing our local support line:
Portland, OR: +1 503.764.4300
Toll-Free: +1 888.400.4521
Recently updated articles