The auto-delete feature can be used to automatically delete a voicemail from a phone and account once that email has been sent to a designated address. This feature can be used to better manage voicemail using just your email.
Step-by-step guide - To Enable Auto-Delete
- Log into the NocTel Control Panel at noctel.com
- Click on Extensions in the main menu on the left-hand side
- From the list of extensions shown select the extension that this feature will be enabled on.
- Click the arrow in the Email Notification area to expand the selection.
- Ensure that the email entered is correct.
- Check the box next to “Auto-delete voicemails from inbox when emailing”
- Click outside the Email Notification area to save the setting. voicemails will now be deleted from the NocTel servers after they are sent to your email service provider.
Once a voicemail has been deleted from the account, it is not recoverable by our support team.