- Log into the NocTel control panel.
- Click Account Preferences in the left-hand menu to expand the section.
- Click General Setup.
- On the General Setup page click the Phone System.
- In the Location Settings use the dropdown list for Default Outbound caller ID to select a number that should be used for caller ID if another number is not selected for the extension.
- Click the Submit button to save the change.
More On Caller ID
To learn more about Caller ID, including setting the Caller ID Name for a number and assigning Caller ID to individual extensions check out our Caller ID article.