This is a collection of support documents that will walk you through setting up and maintaining your NocTel account.
- Creating a User Account
- Control Panel User Guide
- Purchase a Phone Number
- Porting a phone number
- Creating an extension
- Provisioning a phone
- Physically Connecting a VoIP Phone to Your Network
- Hunt groups
- Time of day routing
- Inbound Behavior Functions for Extensions
- Managing recordings
- Setting Up Balance Notifications
- Obtaining Reports of Calls Made
- Adding funds to an account
- Inviting New Control Panel Users to an Account
- Changing your password
- Updating email contact information
- Forwarding Your Extension to a Mobile Phone
- Dialing International Numbers
Technical support for your service is included and we’re happy to assist with any questions or comments you may have.
Our hours are Monday – Friday, 6am – 6pm PST and we can be reached by one of the following methods:
- E-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dial 611 from your NocTel Phone.
- Call from any phone by dialing our local support line:
Portland, OR: +1 503.764.4300
Toll-Free: +1 888.400.4521